November 28, 2011
November 26, 2011
For those of you interested in just the background from the Christmas Treats Template, here it is:
3-Column (Wide Width)
2-Column (Standard Width)
November 17, 2011
1. Go to the Design page and make sure you are on the Page Elements section.
2. Click on the Edit button on the Header box.
3. In the pop-up window, click "Behind Title and Description and then insert the following address in the box that says, "From the Web"
4. Click Save and View Blog. Your header should appear!
This template includes:
a wide 2-column layout
a matching header
a post icon (picture next to the post title)
a post divider (picture in between each post)
You can add/change:
- the Blog title and description shown on the header
- the font colors
- the font Click here to learn how. (This template allows you to alter the date, post title and sidebar titles with a different font for each one.)
Don't forget to add my button to your sidebar. Here's the code:
Images copyright Katie Castillo
November 7, 2011
Do you notice the divider that I have separating my posts? If you are trying to make your blog stand out, a post divider can really do the trick. It doesn't have to be anything fancy. In fact, simple is best when it comes to making a post divider. Here's what mine looks like: