Html Css ThemesCss Html Topics
It is also your responsibility to ensure that all individuals who use your computer to connect to our website are familiar with and adhere to these conditions. - not to use our website in a way that disturbs, depresses or limits the use of our website by other visitors; - not to alter, amend, delete, disrupt or abuse any information on our website that has been submitted by or relates to a third person using our website.
The materials on our website may not be copied or used for advertising purposes. As all other copyrights are reserved, you must obtain our consent before using the materials on our website for any other purpose. It is your sole responsibility for the activities carried out through this promotion and you are liable for anything that contradicts the conditions of our website set out in this statement.
We must be informed immediately of any presumed violation of your bankroll. These standards shall govern all contents or commentary published or submitted on our website. Concerning contents standards, both the wording and the mind must be observed. At our sole option, we will decide whether such contributions violate our standards.
The right to modify, not post or delete any contents is reserved. While our website is fully hosted, we have no duty to you or any other individual to supervise, control or host our website or any other services that we offer on our website, and we may cease to host our website at any point.
Contents Defaults also govern all footage submitted to the Site and, in supplement to the general contents defaults set forth above, the following dedicated defaults ("Video Defaults") apply: - Movies are only post by someone who has all the necessary privileges and authorizations. Those Rights and Consent shall comprise (but are not restricted to) licenses and clearances of licenses and clearances of relevant copyrights and performing artists' copyrights and clearances and clearances and approvals under the Privacy Act of persons featured in the Video or whose personally identifiable information is used in the Video; and - the Videos shall conform to the law in force in Singapore and each of the countries from which they are published;
- Videos do not contain blinking contents or other materials that present a significant hazard of causing migraine, photosensitive seizures or other states affected by visible materials; - Videos do not contain materials that would inhibit the relevant videos from receiving a PG score if they were classified by the BBFC in accordance with its then applicable rules.
Please include your e-mail and/or phone number along with a brief statement as to why you believe the contents do not meet our standards. We will not delete any report contents but will check them as soon as possible. Either you hereby consent to release and defend us against any losses or damages (including without limitation damages for incidental or consequential damages and lost profits, lost or stolen goods, lost or stolen goods, lost or stolen merchandise, lost or stolen merchandise, lost or stolen merchandise, lost or stolen merchandise, lost or stolen merchandise, goodwill and/or lost trade opportunity), whether directly or indirectly, resulting from or relating to any third parties' claims with respect to any material you have posted on our Website or from your violation of these Conditions.
You should be aware that materials published by you on this website may be republished or advertised by us on our online community on the same terms and under the same terms and circumstances as our website and unless otherwise specified by the relevant community. We own all IPRs to the materials and information on our website, except as provided in the IPRs in the Content Standards and Uploaded Content (see above).
Those prerogatives shall comprise but not be restricted to: - non-registered trademark laws that protect our commercial and industrial designations; - databases that protect the information posted on our website; - copyrights in nonlicensed third-party products used on our website. We must always recognise our standing (and that of all identifiable contributors) as an author of materials on our website.
Specifically, we do not allow any third parties to collect, retrieve, reproduce and/or display any materials or information on or from our website, regardless of how such materials or information are obtained (e.g. through the use of a spider or other "screen scraping" program or system used to retrieve data) or for any purpose.
It is also possible that you may be subject to a possible compensation for infringement of IPR and/or contracts. In this respect, we explicitly retain all our legal prerogatives. Either you waive and reimburse us for any losses or losses (including without limitation incidental or consequential losses and losses of profit, goodwill or opportunity ), whether directly or indirectly, resulting from or relating to your use of our website or your violation of the conditions of these conditions.
We endeavour to keep our website up to date and may make changes to the contents at any fortnight. Each of the materials on our website may be out of date at any particular point in our lives and we are under no duty to revise such materials. Disclaimer The materials shown on our website are provided "as is" without any warranty, condition or guarantee as to their correctness.
This disclaimer is to be regarded as part of the internet publication which you were referred from. 1 All sales prices, guarantees and other provisions which may otherwise be implicated by operation of laws, regulations, common laws or the right of equitable treatment. Disclaimer 2 Any responsibility for damages, whether immediate, incidental or consequential, suffered by any person in relation to our website or in relation to the use, impossibility of use or results of use of our website, sites to which it is linked and any material published on it, inclusive of, but not limited to, any responsibility for:
2. 2. 2. 5 Date lost; 2. 6 Impairment of Business; 2. 8 For all other losses or damages of any kind, whether due to tortious action (including negligence), violation of duty or otherwise, even if foreseen, provided that this provision does not preclude any claim for lost or damaged material possessions or other claim for immediate pecuniary losses not precluded by any of the above classes.
The foregoing shall not prejudice our responsibility for loss of life or bodily harm resulting from our neglect, nor our responsibility for deceitful misrepresentations or misrepresentations in any material way, nor any other responsibility which cannot be precluded or restricted by existing laws. Use of our website constitutes your agreement to such treatment and guarantees that all information you provide is correct.
You may not abuse our Site by intentionally or ruthlessly importing any virus, Trojan horse, worm, logical bomb, or other substance that is destructive or technological in nature. Notifying and cooperating with the appropriate prosecution agencies by revealing your identities will be our policy.
Your right to use our website will expire immediately in the case of such violation. Neither will we be responsible for any losses or damages resulting from a spread DOSI, virus or other technology damaging materials that may infect your computer hardware, computer software, files or other copyrighted materials when you use or download materials published on our site or any site to which it is linked. We will not be responsible for any damages or losses resulting from any DOSI, virus or other technology damaging materials that may infect your computer hardware, computer software, files or other copyrighted materials when you use our site or download materials published on our site or any site to which it is affiliated.
Links to our Site You may provide a hyperlink to our Site provided you do so in a manner that is fair by law and does not harm or exploit our goodwill, but you may not create a hyperlink in a manner that suggests any kind of association, authorization or endorse by us if none does exist.
There is no responsibility or liability for the content of these pages or for any losses or damage that may arise from their use. Venue and Governing Law The United Kingdom shall have sole venue for all claims that arise out of or in connection with a site visit, although we have the right to sue you for violation of these Terms in your home Member State or any other appropriate State.
The present Conditions and any controversy or cause of action relating to or relating to them or their object or establishment (including any non-contractual controversy or cause of action) shall be construed in accordance with and shall be subject to the laws of Singapore. Changes We may change these conditions of use at any times by changing this page.
We expect you to review this page from for changes made by us from and to this site as they are effective for you. Certain clauses included in these conditions of use may also be replaced by clauses or communications posted elsewhere on our website. It is this Privacy Statement (together with our Conditions of Use and any other related documents) that establishes the foundation on which any personally identifiable information we gather from you or that you choose to share with us will be used.
In order to better understand our beliefs and practice regarding your personally identifiable information and how we will use it, please review the following points thoroughly. The following information about you may be collected and processed by us: Such information may include information provided when you register to use our website, subscribe to our site, post materials, or request additional work.
- Traffic information, site information, web logs, and other communications information, whether necessary for our own accounting or otherwise, and the ressources you are accessing. These are statistics about the surfing activities and habits of our visitors that do not personally recognize any person.
- We do not save any of your personally identifiable or pecuniary information as part of the billing process nor do we disclose it to any third party. All information that you make available to us is saved on our safe server. While we will do our best to safeguard your privacy, we cannot ensure the safety of any information you transmit to our website; any transfer is at your own peril.
- ensuring that the contents of our website are presented in the most efficient way for you and your computer. Passing on your data We only pass on your person-related data to third persons in the way described in this data protection declaration. Your data may be passed on to third parties:
- If we sell or buy a company or asset, we may share your personally identifiable information with the potential vendor or purchaser of that company or asset. - if designs. net Pte Ltd or substantially all of its property is purchased by a third person, in which case personally identifiable information stored by it about its clients will be included in the transfer of property.
- We are obligated to release or transfer your personally identifiable information in order to fulfill a statutory requirement, or to enforce our or our user or delivery policy and other arrangements, or to safeguard the right, ownership or security of designs. net Pte Ltd, our clients or others.
This website may from times to times contain hyperlinks to and from the sites of our affiliate network, advertiser and partners. Before submitting personally identifiable information to these Web sites, please review this policy. Information Vulnerability In the case of a threat to your personally identifiable information due to a security breach, we will promptly alert those individuals whose personally identifiable information has been at risk.
For this reason, we do not intentionally gather or request personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13.