Iphone looking Android PhoneSearch Iphone Android mobile phone
The " Note Screen " of the Apple iPhone X seems to have become the favorite of the Android smartphone world.
Although Essential Phone unveiled it in March 2017, the score (an excerpt in the display) became very much loved after it came on Apple's iPhone for its 10th birthday. The research firm COUNTERPINT even predicts that around 300 million mobile devices with the same features will come onto the market in 2018. Out of these 300 million mobile devices, 55% will be Android mobile devices and the other 45% Apple.
There are 14 Android phones that are currently available in India and are the iPhone X'lookalikes', as well as the one that will be released in India in the next few weeks. The recently introduced Honor Play smart-phone from Honor has a score. 5:9 side to side relationship. It is available in the two color choices Midnight Black and Navy Blue and is driven by a proprietary Octa-Core Kirin 970 CPU with 4GB and 6GB versions of random access memory.
The LG G7+ ThinQ, introduced worldwide in May, arrived in India in August. There' a nick on the top of his 6. 1 inch QHD+ FullVision and a new second monitor, which is basically the area on both sides of the score. Power is supplied to the mobile phone via the Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 CPU with 6 GB memory.
The LG G7+ ThinQ is supported by a 3000mAh rechargeable phone that support Qualcomm Quick Charge 3. Huawei's sub-brand Honor also introduced an inexpensive single-grained smart phone. It introduced two versions of Honor 4N to the market - 3GB and 32GB memory and 4GB and 64GB memory at prices of 11,999 and 13,999.
Regarding the specifications, the mobile has a 5. 84-inch Full HD+ screen with 1080x2280 pixels and 19:9 screen size. Run Android 8. Oreo system, the unit is operated by the company's Octa-Core Kirin 659 CPU. Huawei's Honor 10 sub-brand has a 5.84-inch Full HD+ screen with a 19:9 aspect ration and the score.
It' s driven by the latest Octa Core company's Kirin 970 CPU, coupled with 6GB of memory and 128GB of built-in memory. It' running Android 8. Asus' flag ship smart-phone was presented for the first time at the Mobile World Congress 2018, recently also in India. iPhone X-like score represents a big redesign for the Zenfone range of smartphones.
Regarding the specifications, the mobile has a 6. 2-inch Full HD+ IPS screen with 19:9 ratio. Driven by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 CPU. Nokia's first smart phone that bears the score, the Nokia X6, will also soon be launched in India. Nokia has formally sent out an invitation to an August 21 show to introduce this phone, albeit under a different name - Nokia 6.
Offering a 5. 8-inch FHD+ screen with a 2280x1080 pixel screen and a 19:9 screen size format. The phone is driven by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 CPU and is available in two memory choices - 4GB/6GB memory and 32GB/64GB memory.